This new 12” model increases the P80Nd high efficiency loudspeaker family, joining the 15P80Nd and the 18P80Nd in their design concept and featur
This new 12” model increases the P80Nd high efficiency loudspeaker family, joining the 15P80Nd and the 18P80Nd in their design concept and features.
An excellent performance thanks to its high efficiency (4,3 %) and high sensitivity of 100,3 dB @ 1w/1m. The mechanical assembly features a forced air convection circuit which allows a very effective thermal dissipation of the voice coil, decreasing in a significant way the working temperature and so, decreasing the power compression losses as well, keeping always a high SPL output level even in the most demanding conditions.
In the same way as the other two P80Nd models, the new 12” membrane features a composite paper cone loaded with carbon fiber, delivering a good rigidity/weight ratio and also an excellent tonal accuracy; therefore it is the perfect unit for those applications where it is necessary a wide usable frequency range with high efficiency.
The design of the suspension system with MMSS technology (Mechanical Mirror Suspension System) allows a completely linear and symmetric behaviour of the moving assembly, resulting in accurate response even in the longest displacements as well as very low harmonic distortion levels in the whole effective working frequency range.
12P80Nd Technical characteristics:
- 700 W AES power handling capacity
- High sensitivity: 100,3 dB 2.83v @ 1m @ 2π
- Excellent efficiency: 4,34 %
- Wide usable frequency range and low harmonic distortion
- Low Resonant frequency: 45 Hz.
- Extended controlled displacement: Xmax ± 7.5 mm.
- Extended mechanical displacement capability: Xpp 52 mm.
- Forced air convection circuit for low power compression losses
- CONEX spider
- Designed with MMSS technology (Mechanical Mirror Suspension System)
Further informations: www.beyma.com